5 ways to organize your organizing!
- Start with your time. Before you start, plan out time to work as well as time to relax so you don't wear yourself out.
- There are plenty of places to get moving boxes for free; it's better on your wallet and the environment. Ask friends and go to local grocery stores.
- Have a dinner party. It's a great way to get rid of all of your perishable food and to get some fresh eyes on other things you're debating on bringing.
- Get your paperwork in order. File your change of address with the post office early, and be sure to keep all your friends, family and important contacts in the loop.
- Do your research to hire the best movers. Now's a good time to reach out to your social network and see who your friends recommend.