Moving Day's here
- Lift with your legs! You've got a long day ahead—don't put yourself out of commission.
- Be an architect for a day. Sketch out a plan for room layouts so you can be sure of where all the heavy stuff is going.
- Find inner peace with an open furniture arrangement that's all about the feng shui.
- Don't bury yourself in boxes. Start with the ones marked "Open First" and move one room at a time.
- Reward your friends for their hard work—they might ask you to help them move someday!